- 70:00 am Guide and Driver will pick up at Aira Boutique Hoi An.
- 10: am Upon arrival in Hue, we will visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor's Private Residence.
- Lunch in Hue
- Following the afternoon activities, we will have a short break for lunch and afterward, we will go to Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
- From here, we will go to visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng- shui.
- Back to Hoi An
Price USD/ per person:
- Tour guide
- All entranced fees and permission
- A bottle of mineral water